PRIMARY 4 - HOMEWORK


HI KIDS!

HOW ARE YOU?

Here you have some exercises to do during this week.

Hemen dituzue aste honetan zehar egiteko zenbait jarduera.


1.- FIVE RIDDLES       BOST ASMAKIZUN

Write them on your notebooks or on a paper, understand, think and guess!

Idatzi zuen kuadernoetan edo orri batetan, ulertu, pentsatu eta asmatu!

First of all, don't forget to write the date. Hasteko, ez ahaztu data idaztea.


1.- What am I? I'm very important to you. Animals and plants use me too. I fall from the clouds and flow in rivers to the ocean. You need me when you are thirsty and when it is time for you to take a bath. What am I?

2.- I have four legs. I look like a horse. I have black and white stripes. What am I?


3.- What's the difference between here and there?

4.- Some months have 31 days, how many have 28?

5.- I sleep by day, I fly by night. I have no feathers to aid my flight. What am I?


The answers next week. Erantzunak hurrengo astean.

If you don't understand something use this dictionary. Zerbait ez baduzue ulertzen erabili hiztegi hau.

https://www.wordreference.com/


2.- Listen, read, understand and do the exercises below. Entzun, irakurri, ulertu eta egin azpiko jarduerak.

Red, White, and Blue.


3.- Here you have some short story videos. Hemen dituzue zenbait ipuinen bideoak.

Watch this: Nessie - The Loch Ness Monster.

Ikusi hau: Nessie - Ness lakuko munstroa.

https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/short-stories/nessie-the-loch-ness-monster

Then, do the game below.

Ondoren, egin azpiko jolasa.


4.- Grammar: Present simple and present continuous.

Do the following exercises. Egin jarraian datozen jarduerak.

https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/grammar-practice/present-simple-and-present-continuous


5.- To finish this week English activities, enjoy playing games!

Aste honetako Ingeleseko jarduerak amaitzeko gozatu joku hauekin!

https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/games


LEARN ENGLISH AND HAVE FUN!  


* Remember that these exercises are for all the week. Organise your timetable!

* Gogorarazten dizuet jarduera hauek aste osoan zehar egiteko direla. Antolatu zuen ordutegia!


See you soon! I hope so.

Teacher Iñigo.